GF600 is a two part, liquid silicone based gap filler, which provides excellent thermal performance and can be cured at room temperature or accelerated with heat. GF600 has good thixotropic performance and is easy to dispense. The low viscosity makes it ideal for applications in which the components cannot withstand high pressures during assembly. After curing GF600 forms a low modulus elastomer to relieve CTE stress during power cycling and preventing the ‘pump-out phenomenon’.
- Very High Thermal Conductivity 6.0W/m.K
- Extremely versatile
- Soft and compliant for low stress applications
- Low viscosity, Thixotropic; easy to dispense
- Low modulus elastomer, prevents ‘pump-out’
- Meets Requirements UL94 V-0