In this comprehensive Thermal Management webinar, Global Technical Support Manager Jade Bridges examines a wealth of material including the basics of thermal conductivity measurement, TIM options, application methods, silicones versus non-silicones, gap fillers and phase change materials. Some real life case studies examining problems and solutions are included in the webinar.
1) Understand the importance of thermal management
2) Learn how to assess the options available and make a considered choice (for example, silicone, non-silicone, greases, thermal gap pads, phase change materials, thermally conductive putty and gap fillers)
3) Gain a clear understanding of bond line thickness
4) The importance of application methods
5) Examining problem, application and solution via the medium of case studies.